IMPORTANT: Prevention of fraudulent activity
Informa is constantly working to improve security and reduce the risk to our customers of any fraudulent activity.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the following:
- Funds should only be remitted to the designated bank account provided with the payment terms in your exhibition contract with Informa.
- If the bank account details quoted on the invoices you receive differ to the details held on your system, please check with your Informa contact to verify which are correct.
- Informa will never contact our customers directly to request for funds to be remitted to any bank account other than that provided in your exhibition contract.
- Informa emails are sent from "@informa.com" addresses and any variation from this should be considered potentially fraudulent.
- If you are in any doubt as to the authenticity of an email received, we recommend you start a new email to your usual contact and use the email address from your address book.